Awful Pick Up Lines

Oh my gosh, I though I was gay then I met you.

You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.

Excuse me, I've been noticing you not noticing me.

Man: Excuse me did you just feel my butt?
Girl: No.
Man: Why not?

Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

Excuse me, is that your perfume that you're wearing?

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice?

You say: "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips."
She says: "Bet's on."
You kiss her then say: "I lost."

You: "Did it hurt."
The other person will naturally say: "Did what hurt?"
You: "When you fell from heaven."

You look so sweet your givin' me a toothache.

Your so hot when I look at you I get a tan.

You've been a bad girl/boy. Go to my room.

Do you mind if I hang out here until it's safe back where I farted.

I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
Her: No.
Well then, please start.

Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Thanks HQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment