I Knew I was in Trouble at Work When...

...The new policy on sexual harassment included a photo of me.

...The Security guard made a complete inventory of my work area.

...My assistant began responding to my memos with, "Yeah, whatever."

...I got a "It's for you loser" wav receiving e-mail, & not a chime.

...My new Pentium was replaced with an 386sx-16 last weekend.

...The Human Resources Dept requested an update of my arrest record.

...The boss asked if I still had a copy of my 5 year contract.

...I noticed co-workers measuring my office when I arrived at work.

...My parking spot was relocated next to the dumpster.

...My secretary says things like "get the phone, my nails aren't dry."

...Three people began helping me write a "desk manual" for my job.

...The LAN suddenly began backing-up my computer every 10 minutes.

...A large paper recycling box was placed next to my file cabinets.

...The receptionist began saying "Who?" to anyone calling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment