What?

1. I want patience and I want it now!

2. Dichotomy is the root of all evil.

3. Anyone who judges others is horrible and evil.

4. I cannot tolerate intolerance.

5. I object to anyone who makes assumptions like the assumption that I assume you are making.

6. If you feel guilty you should be ashamed of yourself.

7. I am the most humble person on earth.

8. I can be more self-righteous than anyone; I am just so superior that I choose not to.

9. I could be wrong. I thought I was wrong once before, but I was wrong.

10. I used to think that I was superior just like you but I overcame that fault years ago.

11. I'm modest and proud of it.

12. Superstition brings bad luck.

13. Don't ask me what I think of ignorance and apathy; I don't know and I don't care.

14. Humanity can be divided into two groups of people; those who divide humanity into two groups of people and those who do not.

15. I'm not in denial.

16. You are so judgmental.

17. Is anal retentive hyphenated?

18. Honk if you love peace and quiet.

19. What if there were no hypothetical questions?

20. Everyone's an individual, but I don't think I am.

Thanks, Marley!

No comments:

Post a Comment